Advertising on Facebook can be one of the best ways to grow your business. However, to increase your engagement you really have to be creative with your ad. The best way to do so is by taking advantage of Facebooks video feature.
Facebook still remains the most effective way to reach a large digital audience, and the newer video features can be a great way to make your ads stand out as people scroll by.
Research has proven that video marketing is the most effective way to generate and nurture quality leads.
However, for many small businesses an effective video ad campaign is still a dilemma. The major question in everyones mind is how to create a video without spending an arm an a leg.
So, how does a small business take advantage of this powerful tool without breaking the bank?
There are many apps in the market which can help you achieve your goal.
- Animoto, a great tool where you can choose your style, song, add photos and produce your video. Their programs are cost effective and has a web editor with apps for IOS and Android.
- If you have Mac, imovie comes with your computer. It’s easy to use and includes plenty of built in features to make awesome videos.
- Shakr is another great tool. You can choose from over a thousand video designs by top motion graphic artists to make your own professional looking video in minutes.
- You can create an amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
All you have to do is search for video applications and your options are limitless depending on your budget.
Now that you have a video in place, How do you advertise on Facebook?
- Before creating any Facebook ad campaign, have a clear objective or goal for your advertising. i.e.lead generation, branding, event sign-ups, product awareness, loyalty, insights. Determining these goals will help you measure your success after launching your Facebook ads. You can either choose an ad objective or boost your video post. It would be beneficial to try both to see which one has the most impact for your business.
- Make sure it is authentic to what your business offers and represents. This will help create relevant ads, which can generate better quality traffic.
- Use Power Editor. Its ease of use will can allow you to build and set multiple Facebook ad campaigns live all at once.
- Consider the size of your audience by remaining relevant to your objective.
- Focus on value proposition of your promotion with building audiences manually.
- A/B test ad sets to better understand your customers. After they run for a period of time you can go into each and optimize by allocating budget to higher performing ads and cutting out the lower performers.
Keep in mind Facebook’s text rules when it comes to choosing a thumbnail for your video. The more text your thumbnail has on it, the less views Facebook will allow you. In most cases they will reject the video or ad completely.
Are you ready to start your Facebook ad campaign, but need help to get that 50% boost? Let us help you. Call us or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you achieve your desired goal.