- Google will soon be making their INDEX MOBILE FIRST. Google stated “Our algorithms will eventually primarily use the mobile version of a site’s content to rank pages from that site.”
- PAGE SPEED of mobile pages, the most important factor as per mobile friendly algorithm. 40% of shoppers will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load” Source: Kissmetrics
- GOOGLE AMP project helps publishers enable their pages to load quicker on mobile devices.
- LOCAL RESULTS have been more prominent in Google search results this year. 40% of all searchers on Google are local and 80% of local searchers lead to in store visits & immediate purchase decisions.
- GOOGLE MY BUSINESS is the holy grail for local SEO, that relies heavily on finding and verifying local information. Having keyword in your business name (GMP), will rank about 1.5 spots higher.
- The more quality CITATION (NAP) achieved, the more this will help your local SEO efforts. 50% of local mobile searches are looking for business information like a local address (NAP).
QUALITY CONTENT & LINKS
- CONTENT is and will be the king for Google and good content will bring you a lot of natural backlinks.
- The more authoritative relevant LINKS refer your website, the higher your site will rank in its SERP. “High quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search” Andrey Lipattsev at Google
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
- Increase your authority using MULTIPLE CONTENT FORMATS like videos, webinar recording, podcasts, white papers from research that helps generate more leads.
- SPY on your strongest competitor’s search rankings, content, social mentions and healthy backlinks and legally steal their marketing optimization strategy.
- Track your backlinks and disavow the unwanted links to avoid future Google penalty.
- Analyze your non-linked brand mentions and convert them to relevant backlinks.
- Since RICH ANSWERS appear on 19% of Google search results, it’s time to optimize your target keywords for other rich answers too.
- Generate and enhance the customer interest on your website by making strong presence in social media
- Mobile search is growing at a rapid speed. So, develop a mobile friendly responsive website to get prioritized by Google.
Are you ready to rank higher on Google? If you need help in doing so, call us or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you achieve your desired goal.